Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Day at the Races

This past weekend we loaded up and went to the Horse Races at Oaklawn in Hot Springs. It was the first time I had ever been and it was quite an experience. It was a great place for people watching. Another great part is the food and drinks. Everyone told me before I went what was good to get. My favorite thing there was the frozen yogurt- it was so good!
The big question is-did I win any money?
I had a strong feeling on race #4 on a horse named PINK BOOTS. I just knew she was a winner for sure!! I made two bets I was so positive. Race 4 started, and there Pink Boots went. She was leading for the whole race and then she lost her steam and at the finish line I kept waiting for her to run by....well needless to say she didn't come close to winning. ::( So sad!

No comments: