Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Wednesday

So last Wednesday to everyone probably seemed like a pretty normal day. It started out that way for me too, but the events that took place that day seem to still be affecting me.
Ok for starters I decided to do the Atkins diet and started it last Wednesday. I decided to try it out for a month a see how it goes. This means no breads, no dessert, nothing with carbs. The first few days were good and besides one cupcake (oops) I have done really good.
So the other thing that has affected my days and mood since Last WEDNESDAY is that I took my car in for a check up and because it was making a funny noise. Well....10 days later I STILL don't have my car! The power steering hose has to be replaced and for some reason its a part that no where seems to has or can get quickly. AHHH. So David is having to pick me up and drop me off at work, I am having to go in a hour early everyday and he is getting home later than usual. Its been a long "ride". Hopefully these events will change this next week or else I am going to be renting a car!
For the good or the bad last wednsday has definatly affected my everyday normal activities!!!!!

No comments: