Friday, October 9, 2009

I love Fall !!!!

Top Ten Things I love about Fall!

1. Tights and Boots!
Yes I have already broke them out this week, it may have been a little early but one day I saw a high of like 65 and I couldn't resist!!!!!

2. Soup
Already made veggie soup this week, I love it!!

3. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
I also tried to make these this week, but all the canned pumpkin in the whole grocery store has been just purchases by a woman for her DOG. So those will have to wait a week.

4. Cool Air and Less Bugs
I live where there are lots of mosquitoes.

5. Turtlenecks
I can hide my pale skin!

6. Sweaters

7. Cozy Socks around the house

8. We don't have to run the Air conditioning all day.

9. Fall Decorations
I love the browns and berry colors, mums, changing leaves and pumpkins.

10. Getting to pick out what Rascal will be for Halloween.
If we can find a costume to fit him!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love turtlenecks too! Yay for Fall!!