Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Reunion!

One of my best friends from Auburn, Beth and her husband Michael came to stay with us this past Sunday night. They had been in Colorado all summer and stayed with us on their way back to Tennessee. They will be moviny to East Asia in the Fall so I am soooo happy I was able to see them! I forgot to take a picture while they were here so I put one up of Beth and I at our rehearsal dinner.


We had a great time playing host and wanted to make sure our guests had a good meal while they were visiting.
On the menu for our reunion dinner....
Arkansas grown sweet corn
green beans with butter and almond sauce
garlic bread
Feta stuffed fila...yummmmmm

and blackberry cobbler.

The food turned out great!
I wish they could have stayed longer, I had so much fun seeing old friends!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Loved staying with y'all! Thanks for an awesome meal--we will be (attempting to) recreate soon!