Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Year!


(Rehearsal Dinner)


Yesterday was our three year wedding anniversary!
How the time has flown by! I was telling my co-worker today at lunch how my wedding day began. I was staying at the Embassey Suites with one of my bridemaids. We woke up around 6 am to a loud fire alarm allerting us we had to evacuate!
So there we were grabbing all our stuff, thinking the hotel is burning down, running down 9 flights of stairs. I did not take it well! That was not how I wanted to begin sich a big day! Ha!

1 comment:

Beth said...

i really thought you were about to teach the 3rd graders running down the steps in front of us some new vocabulary words! and remember how i "saved" your ring in terror that it would be burned up?
even if it wasn't the perfect beginning, it makes me laugh to remember....