Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tour of the South

I had last week off from work and went on a mini tour of the South. I headed out Thursday afternoon and drove to Memphis. I stayed the night with Lauren a former co worker and had the best time catching up. The next day I flew to Atlanta, GA to spend the weekend with one of my best friends from Auburn, Rebecca. I got to see her cute house in ATL and meet Abby her puppy.
The next day we drove to Auburn to visit our school! We ate at all our favorite spots, mourned the poisoned trees, shopped downtown and tried to see the new sorority housing on campus without a lot of luck getting inside. It was so fun being back on our old stomping grounds!
Here are a few pictures from the trip....






1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I had a blast - your pictures turned out great. I will try and upload mine tonight!