Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Room

We are finally semi finished with Carter's room. I wanted you to see the before (which I took while we were moving in which is why there is a lot of random stuff in room). We cleaned it out, got new carpet, took down duck border, painted, and brought in the baby stuff! I wanted it to be fun and have lots of bright colors and I love all the owl things out right now...so this is what evolved from this.
Before-



After-
The shelves still need a few things on them, decals on wall were all ordered from Amazon, three owl paintings were done by my friends Lauren(she needs to see them on Etsy right?) and "C" hanging on the wall was from my shower (all the guests signed it with sweet notes)






2 comments:

Beth said...

Cute cute cute!

3ontheback said...

you should have some steeler decorations to give the kid some taste!