Thursday, October 9, 2008

Confessions....

Ok so, on my way home from work today I heard a Michael Jackson song on the radio.
It really got me thinking and I think it is time to confess I really love some Old School
Michael Jackson. We are talking Billie Jean, Bad, Thriller, Man in the Mirror...- good stuff!



(Courtesy of http://www.michaeljackson.com/)


Other confessions I feel the need to now get off my chest-
-I also love some Old School Lionel Richie

-I watch really "brain trash" reality shows like The Hills, Keeping up with the Kardashions, any Bravo show and I even saw a few of the Livin Lohan shows. And why hasn't a Laguna Beach been on MTV in awhile??

-I am still devastated that The O.C was cancelled and love when I have a weekday off and can
watch reruns on Soap Channel

-Love me some "Meet Me in St. Louis"
(shout out to Rebecca and our times of getting pumped up with Lonnie and Skip to my Lou)

I think that may be enough information for today.


1 comment:

Rebecca Forbus said...

You gotta love some Meet Me in St. Louis - especially Tootie!